- I am sure the world will be fascinated with the musings and observations of yet another teenaged Intertubes addict.
- My friends probably think I talk too much. And I love them too much to let them put up with that.
- Because the Facebook status message line has a character limit. As does just about everything on Facebook.
- There just are not enough things that make me put off my schoolwork as it is.
- My friends will be mildly entertained by this.
- I want something to show my future grandchildren in fifty years. By which time paper diaries will probably be out of style.
- I have something to say (I think).
All of these reasons were at least slightly facetious. A great way to start off a blog, in my opinion.