I have decided that I actually need to do something on here, because I have been seriously neglecting this blog. So here it is: my new plan. As frequently as possible (basically at least once a week), I shall name six “somethings” that are somehow related. And here is today’s edition of Six: six reasons I chose the number six.
- Six is perfect.
- Six is large enough so that I feel like I am doing something substantial.
- . . . But small enough so that I feel like I can do it pretty quickly.
- Every time I make a number of posts that is a multiple of three, I will have made another 666.
- I am sometimes fascinated by the fact that 6 upside-down is 9.
- Six is one vowel away from sex. And as a teenager, that is all I think about, apparently.
And with that insightful remark, I leave you.