- Facebook Tetris. I hate it and love it at the same time. I think I am addicted. Last night, before I fell asleep, I could see the neon blocks whirling around . . .
- Google Reader. I have subscribed to like twenty blogs: every time I’m bored, there’s bound to be at least one new thing to read. (Here’s when I went to the Reader website to get the link, and started reading the three new blog posts that were up. See??)
- Julie’s Study Guides. It helps me feel productive and generous to help people with their school work, yet I do this while neglecting my own.
- Google Talk. Same rationale as “TV” below.
- TV. Since I can watch TV on this computer, I feel productive because, “At least the document is open.” And then I can sit and watch my TV guilt-free.
- WordPress, apparently.